🎨 Personalise our hand-drawn design with your fish weight, catch location and a custom title!
🐟 Create the perfect memory of your trophy fish - inspiration that will last for years.
🚚 The price above includes everything: Fedex Shipping, Tax and Personalisation!
✏️ Click "Personalise Design" below to get started!
How to Personalise Fish Designs:
Start by clicking the "Personalise Design" button, it's just beside the "Add to Cart" button. Then follow these steps:
1. Click on the text that you want to customise once to select it.
2. Click the text again to open your keyboard and edit it.
3. Now you can type in the exact details that you want.
4. If you need to create a second line, hit return / enter. You can also change the font size to fit more text in.
5. Hit 'Done' when you are finished with that text.
6. If you need to move the text then click on it once to select it, then you can drag it around with your finger / mouse. Guidelines should appear to help you center it.
7. Follow the same process for the other text options until it contains all the details you want.
8. Double check your text for typos / accuracy before finishing.
9. Once you're happy, click 'Add to Cart' in the top right corner!
Note: The small image in your cart afterwards will show the standard design for technical reasons only - you can ignore this as if you followed the process above and clicked "Add to Cart" in the editor, your custom design will be applied.
If you are having difficulties with the editor then please just send us an email at email@example.com with:
a. Your desired size and print type
b. all of the custom text you want to include
Then we can create the personalised design for you.
- It is easier to personalise your design on desktop. So if you're having difficulty on mobile, it may be a lot easier on desktop.
- If the 'Personalise Design' button is not working for you - please try using a different browser eg. Chrome as this may solve the issue.
1. You need to personalise the design before adding it to cart by clicking the "Personalise Design" button above. If you do not personalise it then you will receive the standard design shown (with just the species title).
2. Please double-check your personalised design for typos before adding it to cart. It cannot be edited after ordering unfortunately.
3. When you are finished personalising, click "Add to Cart" in the Editor (top-right corner). This will save your design. The image in your cart afterwards will still be the standard design for technical reasons - you can ignore this, your design is saved.
If the personalisation editor does not work for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired size, print type and customisation details. We can then create it for you.
Think about the time you caught your biggest ever fish. Even if it was years ago, I bet the experience is still fresh in your memory.
The reel screaming as line is pulled out, adrenaline racing, absolute focus in that moment - it's this experience that gives us the drive to get out there on the water again and again.
It's more than just a beautiful fish, it's a memory that lives with you and inspires you to keep doing the things that you love.
Killing trophy fish is rightfully outdated. So we set out to create something. Something that lets you remember that fish and that experience. Something that gives you and others inspiration to get out there fishing and embracing nature again.
Here's what we came up with:
We created the most beautiful, detailed drawing of a Largemouth Bass that we could - it took a ton of time.
But it only has meaning if it's personal to your experience - so we built the ability to customise your design. You can add the weight or length of your fish, the catch location / date and a custom title to remember your experience.
So you can make your design uniquely yours and proudly hang it where everyone can see.
Just click the "Personalise Design" button beside Add to Cart button to make your design uniquely yours.
Here's why it'll last 10+ years
• Paper prints are printed on museum-quality, archival paper. They'll look just as good in ten years time. (200 gsm weight)
• Shipped in sturdy, protective packaging. We guarantee that they'll arrive undamaged.
• Hangers include four wooden parts which magnetically clamp together to hold the map. Assembly takes 30 seconds.
• Hangers come with a free hanging hook.
• Wood prints and Canvas prints come with a hanging mount fitted to the back. A nail or hook on the wall is all that's required to hang it.
• Our Hangers and Wood prints all use FSC Certified Sustainable Wood.
• To compare the print sizes visually, please select a wood or canvas design and then switch between sizes to see updated photos.
• A video showing how the hangers are assembled is available here.
• Always Printed & Shipped from the US 🇺🇸.
We offer Free Tracked Shipping on all orders. This covers shipments to the US, Ireland, the UK, and the EU.
Orders are typically delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
US Orders are printed and shipped in the US.
my husband is basically obsessed with bass fishing and over the years I've gotten him just about everything fishing related you can imagine... so at this point I was running low on unique birthday ideas. When I came across this on IG it immediately struck me as the perfect idea for him! He was completely surprised and delighted with it, super crisp detailed print and all our customised details came through nicely recommend highly!
I wasn't sure when looking on the website what the quality of the fish would actually be like. It's even way better in person - the bass is super detailed, down to each individual scale. Got it customised with my biggest bass from last year.. its a super way to remember the day and give myself a push to get out fishing more
Got the largemouth bass design for my dads birthday and it went down a treat! I had to sneakily pry the information out of him on his PB bass in the weeks before but he had no clue why. Got all the details of his biggest bass (11 lbs years ago) created on a canvas print and it's stunning. The fish itself is incredibly detailed. I'd happily recommend this vendor especially if you're buying a gift for a mad bass fisher!!
Minimising our environmental impact is important to us. Here's what we're doing:
All of our Wall Prints use FSC certified paper from sustainably managed forests.
Our Hangers and Wood Prints use FSC certified wood, also from sustainably managed forests.
We pack orders into smaller, well-fitting containers (without compromising protection) to reduce shipping load.
Between 90%-100% of the order you receive (incl. both the packaging and the products) will be either recyclable or biodegradable. We ship using recyclable cardboard packaging.
If you have any ideas on how we can improve further, we would be happy to hear them!
In the unlikely situation that your item is damaged or defective, just send us a quick email with a photo - then we'll either replace it or get you a full refund!